They’re so perfect.
The Beatles - Something
Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don’t want to leave her now
You know I believe and how
Paul was too pretty to have been a boy. I still think he did pluck those insanely well-shaped beauties.
1973, Maureen & Ringo at the airport
March 20, 1973 - Maureen and Ringo at Heathrow Airport for a flight to New York. -Date according to REX Features website.
- Wrote a song about his dog
- Made a cooking video for mashed potatoes
- Wrote a song with Michael Jackson
- He was jailed in 1960 after lighting a condom on fire
- Learned guitar chords upside down because he didn’t have a left hand guitar
- He played the trumpet
- Paul once did a mean impersonation of Little Richard
- He wrote a song for his best friend’s son (AWWW)
- Arrested for 10 days in Japan
- "Potato."- Paul McCartney
i am not sorry at all